Sunday, November 24, 2013

Online Game called Marketglory



Hey now this is interesting while I was browsing the net for online games I stumbled onto a site called Marketglory.com it is a browser game where you can actually make real life monies as you play. I have been playing this game for about a month now and it seems to be legit. Also, people already have cashed out money from it, but the thing that sucks is you start out with nothing and you need to build yourself from bottom up I guess it is like real life where you start out with nothing then as you go through life you build yourself either with more money or even a company. This game is exactly that, also I learned quite a bit about the game so if you decide to join let me know :} I will be glad to help you out. Its worth a shot though you can play for free. Tell me what you think ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment