Wednesday, October 23, 2013

An online job for lil extra monies ^^

Heya everyone! :} I am sorry for not being able to update my blogs I had thought it was not active for some reason lol. Anyways I am back, also I have found a site I think is good for people looking for a little extra income this site is called

www.megatypers.com

It is a site where you can make money by just typing in captchas you know them annoying things sites make you do to verify you are human? lol well yea this time you can get paid for it also I have verified its legit so no worries along the way. Just sign up for free and make sure to have a active paypal because it uses the email for your paypal to send payments to you as you cash out bbbbuuuutttt on this site you need to actually have an invitation by someone to be able to join so here is a code you can enter to join

enter this code when registering: 7RPK

If you have any questions let me know :] ill do what I can to help you. I hope this site helps people in need of some money oh and you can keep doing it as long as you want or can handle lol good luck and happy typing!





No comments:

Post a Comment